Through the past couple of years, influencer marketing campaigns have surely changed in nature. We no longer see Thai influencers simply hold the product and read a script in a perfect setting. No. That strategy expired right after the pandemic shook the world up. These days, brands, instead of recruiting influencers to advertise their products, choose to collaborate with them on a more intimate level. This way, the influencer’s unique storytelling not only increases brand awareness but targets the right audience more effectively. However, not every marketer can create an effective influencer marketing campaign.
How Are Brands Reacting?
More and more brands are taking this seriously, as 90% of marketers are reported to use influencers in their marketing strategy for a significant increase in ROI. Studies have shown that for every 1$ spent on an influencer marketing campaign, brands can expect an average return of 18$. And this was only in 2018, way before influencer marketing became an inevitable part of every campaign. You may wonder if the pandemic has suppressed it, but that is not the case. Here are some stats:
- In 2018, only 39% of brands planned to increase their influencer marketing budgets. whereas in 2020, this rate increased to 65%, a significant change.
- Influencer marketing brings x11 more ROI than other types of marketing.
But What Is An Influencer Marketing Campaign?
This type of word-of-mouth marketing is basically the use of influential figures’ platforms for marketing purposes. These individuals have a strong effect on their audience, which makes this kind of marketing the primary choice for brands looking to boost their awareness and eventually sales.
Not long ago, audience size was all their strategy was about. But nowadays, brands have learned that to have a strong impression, there are more important factors to take into account. Initially, the mutual trust between the influencers and their audience is what this type of word-of-mouth marketing is built upon. No wonder why influencers with smaller, but more engaged follower bases have better yields when it comes to results. The closely-knit community on their platform has a much higher value than millions of viewers on a celebrity’s channel with no specific niche.
Is Influencer Marketing Campaign Your Piece Of Cake?
These stats and conversion rates make it look very tempting. But there are a number of factors to consider before making a decision. After all, each marketer has its own goals and conditions. There’s no “one size fits all” when it comes to business strategies.
Here are a few questions you need to ask yourself before jumping right into creating an influencer marketing campaign:
- What are the goals of your campaign? Is it Brand awareness? Lead generation? Driving sales? Or others? You should be able to determine and prioritize them before launching a campaign.
- How are you selecting your influencers? First, define the audience demographics that match with the message you are trying to deliver. Then, identify the influencers that have these people as their audience. This is the most important step in creating a campaign, so much that most marketers choose to have professional influencer marketing agencies guide them through it.
- How much are you willing to spend? An influencer marketing campaign, as effective as it might be, is still the most expensive type of marketing. Without a proper budget or the right management over it, you might not be able to get the best result out of it.
- How are you evaluating the influencer marketing campaign ROI? This last step is what reveals whether your strategy has been successful. You will need reliable tools to measure all the key metrics and give you a final report. Don’t take this process for granted. You might need a specialized platform to help you clarify how the campaign has performed.
what if You Are Not Sure?
These are the vital questions that every marketer should have answers to. Whether you are struggling to come up with an answer, or you are not sure how to put them to work, vetting an expert is the solution for you. Influencer House, as a top-notch agency with an AI-based platform, can consult you on all 4 steps above to help you decide whether influencer marketing is the right strategy for your business. Our team of professionals in social media and digital marketing will help you with setting your goals, selecting influencers for your campaign, managing the expenses, and measuring the campaign results.
About Influencer House
Our influencers’ unique storytelling and our AI and machine learning-based tools mix up to provide the best result-yielding solution for businesses of all sizes. with a skillful team and an intelligent platform, Influencer House guarantees the highest quality campaigns with maximum ROI. So don’t hesitate. Reach out to us through our website or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get consulted on your next influencer marketing campaign for free.